Wednesday 29 July 2015

She's got Game??

Loneliness is a fomular for madness, so people please!! respect your ladies. I can't lie I like Game and his music and although I did not watch Marrying the Game for the simple fact that he is no longer married I think I might follow this new show he is going to put out with MTV.

Game is going to have a 10 episode show where he will be followed while he searches for a young lady to be his next victim..lol well woman, hopefully but She's is Got Game seems like will be interesting and I hope that they will go in the hood where game comes from because if you rap it but can't live it then you ain't real, I want to see real ghetto females in there not all these eye candy, groupie lovers.. Show us the real side Game..All the best

No comments:

Post a Comment