Wednesday 29 July 2015

A day in this jungle

Thank you and welcome to my blog, first blog and nothing much to say but whatever is in my mind. As I was cutting leaves in this internet jungle I came across this beef, yes you read right, fresh, raw beef and apperently it's been on the internet for sometime now that am even late speak my mind but anyway here is the story this guy down here:
 
                                            Meek Mill



is on heat with Drake, this guy on the bottom the "Started from the bottom guy" I mean in my mind I



my mind I think this beef between them is (A) nothing but a public stunt (B) Meek heard from Nicki that drake has a big one or (C) Meek just don't have nothing to say in his records or on twitter anymore but whatever the case is I fill the Philly rapper should live the Toronto boy alone Period. No matter what the media is saying because all I see is that the media feeds off of this type of meet and in the process they fuel hate, jelousy and cause people who are suppose to be reuniting to break far apart just listen to The Breakfast Club and tell me if this is not stirring up
feud.
                       https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBJFjtPlXmo&noredirect=1

Forgive me people, fans haters, this is my first blog but hey share your views on this issue. Fake beef or Real Beef.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment