Thursday 25 August 2016

The Theory of A Second Earth





Before I immense you in this article I want you to sit and ask yourself, Why are they pushing theis thing called Gaia (Gaea in Greek) at this time of discovering the second earth like planet near proxima centauri? In my opinion I think that there is a certain group of people that know things before they are sent out as news to ordinary people like you and me, I know I sound like a conspiracy theorist but trust me I have a great hunch that there is a percentage of people who are way ahead of us.
I personally feel that once Hollywood starts putting out certain movies a lot..especially about the future and space, it does not take long for a new scientific discovery and that does freak me out truly. 

The most recent is how the Flash TV series pushed hard on the agenda of another earth, how we have our mirror selves living some where in the galaxy on an earth like this one and then the theory of a worm hole that can allow time travel, although it can be quite confusing but if one has to travel in time that means there is not only a mirror of us but there is us, us, us, us, in every time frame..INSANE..anyway below is a list of movies that predicted or pretended to predict the future, because I believe that the creators knew all along...Check them out: From THEN to NOW

In this movie we see robot technology...1927?? mmhh, who knew?

My guess is that this is the source of the fake moon landing, this is what gave someone that Idea.

The Tablet gadget, this gadget resembled what we use these days and to the point that Samsung sited the movie in defence of it's design..

Star Trek has a line of predictions, this franchise is weird in a way..from voice recognition, wearable devices, video calling and yes of course the first mobile phone.

The prediction of robot technology continues with this movie and mainly focusing on military robots which to today are old news because they are working all over the globe. While at it two years before this movie, there was The Terminator another robot tech movie that included DRONES.

Well nothing much to say..Google car, drive less vehicle.

Hand gesture technology...

The list goes on and on but the most scary one is..

This one is very scary because as you are reading right now big tech giants are working on improving their cognitive computing products. For example:
  • GE Predix
  • Microsoft Cognitive Services
  • Amazon Machine learning
Anyway my point is at some point these machines will take over this world and we will be the prisoners..I see this coming.

As far as trailers go JACK REACHER 2 is the best so far..I cant wait!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment