Wednesday 24 August 2016

For the sake of sharing: Everyone wants to make money online

Hello everybody, I know it's been a while since I posted something here but don't worry or maybe you already don't I am going to be posting more random stuff here from now on, more than what your brain can scramble.

Now getting back to sharing I have this link below hoping to entice you to earn pennies online just doing normal stuff..you know, internet stuff. Anyway just click on it, register and see for your self. If you find yourself having more coffee money every friday, don't blame me..see you on the inside:



1superpay.me

 This one is my favourite because the minimum payout is $1.00 and they have surveys worth $1.20, $0.94 and so on so you can have a dollar or more every day trust me up to this point I have cashed out up to $90.00.

2 awsurveys.com

I have also recently registered to this one and it seems promising, I know some of you are thinking that this all a waste of time but trust me you waste more time reading someone else's profile update on Facebook and checking out pictures on Instagram instead of collecting all the pennies floating on the internet, I call it Instamoney. Join and enjoy life.

3. bitcoinfaucetrelay.com

Heck am in a sharing mood today so if you are into bitcoin and you want extra free coins especially if you have a Xapo wallet, this site is not to miss you can get up to 1000 satoshi and more or less..also try this best bitcoin faucet list collect your satoshi usong your wallet address then check at faucetbox.com to make sure you are collecting, once your satoshi has reached threshold  then you cash out into your wallet, the site even tells you how many day you have before cashing out.


So good people, am going to wrap it up for now and I hope that you will have something worth your while..please visit again because like I said I am totally going bonkers and I am going to post random stuff..Have a good week.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment