Thursday 6 August 2015

killing Myself


“I don't want to hurt you or anybody so please forget about me. Just try. Find yourself a better friend.”
                                                 ― Nina LaCour, Hold Still




Just exactly what I was thinking when I chose this title for this post, I know some of you are already in a critical amour but read this. According to the World Health Organization, every 40 seconds, a person commits suicide somewhere in the world. While most countries with high suicide rates are poor, there are also a surprising few, highly-developed and rich nations which rank very high in this sad statistics. Generally, committing suicide is about three times more common in men than in women. with poisoning, hanging and firearms being the most common methods.

Ah huh! now to be honest am not rich but am not poor and I am happy in that section of life, it is rather a thought of disappearing, crawling into a hole where am seen no more, where freedom is felt from the heart and not from the actions, I read about people taking their own lives because they are depressed, anxious, feel rejected, feel left out and to be honest I feel sorry for people that thinks that taking your own life will end your troubles, you have to believe in battery life that when you are dead you are dead but even the best scientists will tell you that a sort of life continues from death "Southampton University scientists have found evidence that awareness can continue for at least several minutes after clinical death which was previously thought impossible"-Telegraph, so if you kill your self are you sure that it ends there or is it a begining of a new chapter. This is why I prefer the act of disappering from whatever is depressing or rejicting me because the next time I emerge I am I stronger and feel alot better, I take my time off to think things through, to love myself and convince me that I am worthy of this beautiful world and no one should come between that. Sometimes when I come back I feel I need to help out the needy because most people do not realise that they are needed in everyday life, to help out others no matter what circumstances you are in, just stop. and think a little help given to someone will make you feel worth it but killing yourself ?? not at all so Killing Myself is not going to happen.

Just a thought. Please note that this is not a religious view but if you view it that way then no one is stopping you.

No comments:

Post a Comment